- Any of the Arnold Grummer™ paper making kits
- A sunny window
- Blender, strainer, cello sponges and soft towels
- Scraps of beige, tan, ivory paper (think junk mail, etc.)
- Elk mold (I used the back side of an antique pewter plate)
- Beacon ZipDryTM Adhesive
- Matboard with round whole cute into it, and frame with glass (deep enough frame to allow for spacers)
Friday, December 4, 2015
©Michele Emerson-Roberts 2015
I love this time of year. Things start to slow down and become more peaceful with the cooler weather and the shorting of days. It is never too early to start on the Christmas and other gifts that are needed. This project will be a birthday gift for my favorite brother-in-law.
1. Follow the directions found in any of the Arnold Grummer™ paper making kits to create light tan slurry.
2. Follow the instructions for paper casting.
3. When you have removed all of the water from the mold, allow the casting to dry.
4. When the casting is dry, mount it onto the mounting matboard with ZipDry™ adhesive.
5. Make sure the glass is clean, place it into the frame.
6. Attach the spacers to the glass/frame.
7. Place the matboard, the mounting board with the casting attached, and a back board into the frame.