- Center a 6 x 8” piece of Copper Rinea® metal in the Celtic Knot embossing folder.
- Run it through the Tangerine® die cutting and embossing machine.
- Open up the folder,leave the metal in the folder and lightly sand the design.
- Remove the embossed and saned metal from the folder.
- Wrap the embossed metal around the piece of 5 x 7” chipboard.
- Center and attach this to the front of the journal with QuickGrip® adhesive.
- Cut a piece of cord approx. 24”.Thread it through the spine of the journal, tie it in a knot leaving tails.
- Tie more fibers, cords and threads onto the spine using the above cord.
10. Attach the scrap of Rinea® Copper to the scrap of Black card stock with