- Any of the Arnold Grummer™ paper making kits
- AG Large 4 Petal Fold Envelope (card) template #553
- A sunny window
- Blender, cello sponges and soft towels
- Personal paper cutter, scissors
- Beacon ZipDry™ Adhesive, double sided tape
- Scraps of light green paper (think junk mail, etc.)
- Tiny dried flower petals and/or spices and iridescent sprinkles
- Verbiage stamp and black ink pad or computer generated saying
- One half sheet of ivory vellum
- 18” of ½” sheer ivory ribbon
- Oak leaf punch or die and Spellbinders’ Grand Calibur machine
- Envelope to fit the card
- Follow the directions found in any of the Arnold Grummer™ paper making kits to create light green slurry with inclusions.
- Use the template to create one (or more) light green 4 petal envelope/cards.
- When the paper is dry, score three sides of the envelope/card.
- Stamp the saying onto the vellum,
or use a
computer generated print of the saying. (If you
are making several of these cards, print all of the sayings at once. I will often do many different related saying at a time and save them for later projects.)
- Punch or die cut an oak leaf at the top of the card (the part that was not scored). You will use this leaf on the inside of the card.
- Cut the vellum to fit the top arch and center of the card.
- Punch or die cut one oak leaf from the bottom of the printed velum.
- Punch or die cut several leaves from the leftover velum.
- Attach the vellum to the inside of the card with ZipDry™ adhesive.
- Layer and attach a velum leaf, the green leaf and two more vellum leaves at the top of the card.
- Use the double sided tape to attach the ribbon to the outside of the card.
- Add a personal message.