- Any of the Arnold Grummer paper making kits
- A sunny window
- Blender, small strainer, cello sponges and soft towels
- Scraps of white/ivory and green paper (think junk mail, etc.)
- Dies: Tonic #184 Celtic Dreams Collectable Set
- Tonic Tangerine™ Die cut and embossing machine
- Tonic Advantage V blade paper trimmer & scissors
- Tonic Craft Tacky™ adhesive
- 12” each of Winter White seam binding, olive green Organza ½” ribbon, and fibers for each bookmark
- ¼” round hole punch
- Iron if you want the paper smooth
- Follow the instructions for paper making found in any of the Arnold Grummer paper making kits or books to make slurry from the white/ivory scraps.
- Create one or more sheets of medium weight white/ivory handmade paper.
- When the sheets of paper are dry, cut several pieces 2 x 9” and 3 ¼ x 6 ¼”.
- Clip the top corners forming a tag shape. Save the extra pieces for other projects.
- Repeat: making slurry from the green scraps and cutting the sizes when the paper is dry.
- Die cut the center design on the long bookmarks with the long Celtic die.
- Die cut two of the square die shapes from the tag shape.
- Die cut the words “with love” from green scrap.
Assemble the bookmarks:
- Layer and attach a piece of the green handmade paper behind the long white bookmark.
- Layer and attach a piece of handmade white paper behind the long green bookmark.
- Layer and attach a piece of green handmade paper to the back of the tag shape bookmark.
- Punch a hole at the top center of all the bookmarks.
- Attach the die cut words at an angle at the top of the tag shape being careful to not cover up the hole.
- Insert the seam binding, ribbon and fibers through the hole. Insert the tails through the loop and tighten.